1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Oshkosh V-Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Big Chief, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Big Chief

Big Chief Member

I had to move my plows around bought a month ago and took the opertunity to take a few pics. I have never used this plow but will run it at least once this winter for grins! Note my 2 way in the background.

My Wingman.JPG
  2. Big Chief

Big Chief Member

These are the tires I run. Have not had to chain up yet this year. Paid 700.00 and that included shipping! 95%.

3. Big Chief

Big Chief Member

another pic

A side shot with V-Plow.

1971 P2427.JPG
  4. Big Chief

Big Chief Member

Oshkosh P2025

This is my backup truck. It is a 1974 P2025. I have never plowed with it cause my 1971 P2427 has been VERY reliable so far. It has a sander on it but I hope to remove it this winter because I have no use for it. I want to put a ballast box on back to increase visibility.

1974 P2025.JPG
  5. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

6. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

Where's the snow your Oshkosh was plowing? Did it all melt?? GREAT PHOTOS!!
  7. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Nice pics. That is some SERIOUS equipment! I wish I had the need for something like that around here!
  8. Big Chief

Big Chief Member

Wher's the snow?

These pictures were taken in early fall befor the snow. HERE'S the snow!

6 plowing 12-4-05.JPG