1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Oshkosh plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Tacr2man, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Tacr2man

Tacr2man Member
    from England

2. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

Wouldn't that be fun?

3. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

just your typical airport plow. Dealer is PennHazel Equipement in Hazelton, PA. They probably have a minuim of 50 different types of plows on site at any time. Major reseller of PA DOT equipement

4. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

That thing is serious!!!

5. crew cuts

crew cuts Junior Member
    from Omaha

Pretty sure that massive hunk of metal that looks like the mount weighs as much as both my trucks. That whole rig is sweet. I would love to see it in action.

6. Turkey

Turkey Member

That's a pretty typical WT-Series airport truck. At the airports bigger is better!

7. neman

neman Member
    from Mass

Check out the right front of the truck.That is the strangest exhaust pipe modification I have seen.

8. Turkey

Turkey Member

One of the vintage models, either the W-Series or WT-Series had a hood exit exhaust. The mod could have been done for visibility??

9. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

I should bid on that! It'll be perfect for residentials, no? lol