1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Orillia, Lindsay Ontario, etc...

Discussion in 'Networking' started by crazymike, Jan 8, 2006.

1. crazymike

crazymike Senior Member
    from Toronto

We are severely lacking snow here in the city. I'm from Whitby Ontario and we havn't had a plowable event since before christmas. There is nothing in the forcast for atleast another week. Going to be above freezing all week here.

Orillia and area has a forcast of 10cms for the next while and get more plowable events than in the city.

If anyone needs a sub in pinch I'm willing to drive so long as you can give me 6-8 hours work and decent pay. It would take me about 2 hours to get there but I'm more than willing.

I have a dodge ram 3/4 tonne QC with 8'6" Western. Residential and lots of Commercial/Industrial experience. I'm also good with a Perleys :p
  2. RayGauthier

RayGauthier Member

Really sorry

I am out of Petawawa Ontario and man do we have snow!!!! and we get the weather from Toronto north and west from North Bay .
    would love to help but a little to far for you to drive. What you would make in a few night's you would spend in gas. We are getting 10 cm again tonight and the snow is already about 4 feet.
  3. crazymike

crazymike Senior Member
    from Toronto

Yeah, 5 hours is a bit much :/

This is horrible. It's been above freezing all week and is forcasted to be above freezing most of the month. It's January damnit! In February/December we had 3 events and tonnes of snow. Super cold. Was perfect. Now this.

I'm going to run out of things I can sell. Next up for bat is my motorcycle.