1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Original MM setup help!

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by slickmcnick, Oct 26, 2013.

1. slickmcnick

slickmcnick Junior Member

Hey out there. New to this forum, looking forward to talking with you all. Here is why im here. I just picked up an original MM setup 7'6 with wiring (from a 1993 f150) all for $100 bucks. Got the pushplates for my truck for FREE, 1998 Dodge ram 2500 5.9 gas. Mounting the push plates soon. Got the bolt kit, how long and difficult is it to mount the push plates? Also, ive been told YES I need a module for the lights etc and NO I don't. The wiring setup I have from the floored150 plugged into the headlights, has 2 square relays and one solenoid near the battery. What will I have to do to make it work on my truck? Any pictures are a big help. Any other thoughts or suggestions much appreciated.

**fluid WILL be changed in the pump with the blue fisher plow fluid**

2. Mitchplows

Mitchplows Member

The push plates take about 30 mins if that to install. It would save a lot of headaches if you just put a used module in for the lights. Hat is if you have all of the wiring

3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Throw the questions out in the plow brand Forum. Below this forum. they should be able to help.