1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

original mm plow lights

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by slickmcnick, Dec 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. slickmcnick

slickmcnick Junior Member

truck is a 98 dodge ram 2500. need help asap with wiring. plow lights wont come on. only wires available now is 1 purple on passenger side and a brown wire and also a grey wire on drivers side. what ties into what?

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

That's for yout turn and parking inputs

3. alohazabel

alohazabel Member

check the relays

4. jones68

jones68 Junior Member

Happened to mine last week one if the T connectors where the harness connects to the truck headlights came apart I have a mm on a 98 dodge 2500 cummins

5. slickmcnick

Relays are good.best i was able to get was only a high beam plow lite and one parking lite on??

6. dieselss

So did you wire anything up. Like the park and turn I mentioned?

7. slickmcnick

Yes and my last post is what happened. im thinking of buying a new light harness. i think thats where the problem is. also new relays. get a fresh start.

8. dieselss

Your last post stated relays. Nothing about you wiring in the parking and turn lights

9. slickmcnick

Oops sorry. did wire them in but only one light came on. harness is in cruddy shape though....new one should help

10. dieselss

Ok........