1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Orifice disk for Sport Duty?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by bstout, Jul 15, 2011.

1. bstout

bstout Member

Is there a place on-line where I can order an orifice disk for my Boss Sport Duty?

The Boss part number is HYD 07068. I searched and couldn't find it.

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

I have them in stock, give me a call

3. bstout

bstout Member

Thanks, I found one and it's on its way.

I looked on Boss's web page and I couldn't find an exploded view of where this orifice goes. Anyone know of a picture I can look at on the web? I spoke with one of Boss's technicians and he's willing to help (super nice guy) but I'd like to see a picture of where it goes rather than discuss it over the phone. I'm not up on much of the terminology but I'm pretty sure I can install this myself after seeing an exploded parts view.

I also need to slightly tweek on the adjustment that holds the blade angle. I was told to only go a quarter of a turn clockwise. Right at the end of the season last year my blade angle stopped holding and with a minimum amount of snow it would go full angle on its own.

I'll have to locate that adjustment as well.

Bob