1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ordered new shocks for 2000 F-350

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by LawnProLandscapes, Dec 3, 2008.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

i just ordered a new set (4) of shocks for my f-350, current shocks are whipped and truck is riding like crap so i ordered a new set of KYB MonoMax shocks. hear a lot of good things from people that are using them, cant wait to see how much better it handles with the plow on now. ive always used KYB for my snowmobile shocks but have never used there truck shocks, also probably going to order a new steering stabilizer as well from them, ill get some pics of them when they come in, and when i get around to throwing them in ;)

2. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

I've heard those are good shocks. I put Bilsteins on my F350 and it made the ride a little better but these trucks just aren't designed to ride good. You have leaf springs up front?
  3. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

yea its leafs all the way around. by not riding good i didnt mean that it was riding plush like a car, i meant it was rolling more in corners, not handling the plow as good as before, nose diving a bit while braking and such. its always road like a lumber wagon and i would have it any other way, thats the way a truck should ride :cool: im excited to get them, ive been contemplating ordering them since june and found them for under 2 bills shipped on ebay so i pulled the trigger. wont get them in untill after 12/17 because im too busy with working and studying for finals for college :cry: :gunsfiring: :realmad:
  4. bosslover

bosslover Member

ben dont buy the kyb steering stablizer thats what i put in my truck right b4 i nuked it and its puking fluid out of it all ready i gotta replace it and that was after sitting for 3 months so i am goin oem