1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ordered from CPW today

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jayman3, Aug 27, 2008.

1. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Just ordered up some pro wings for my plow this afternoon from CPW hope they aren't to long for the delivery,priced right I think 200 bucks plus shipping all hardware included.Will get pics of them installed along with my new ride for this year ,05 F350 FX4 crew cab dually short box.

2. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

ive ordered some plow guides and a backup alarm from them and from what i recall they were fairly prompt with their shipping. cant wait to see pics should look nice :nod:

3. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Great to hear seems like some very helpful guys ,will do as soon as I get some will post with the new backhoe also.

4. fedspunisher

fedspunisher Member
    from Iowa

Can someone take some detailed pictures of some wings. I have some metal laying around. Id like to try and build some. Thanks