1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ordered a 2015 F350 XL reg cab tonight.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Buswell Forest, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

With a new 9'6" XV-2 fisher & wings, and new 1.8c/y Fisher polycaster, my current truck in trade, rebates, dealer discount off msrp, and $3k down...I expect to be financing around $40,000. 5 years @ around $770 per month..

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Crazy....that's 50k.....and a XL.

3. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Seems expensive to me too for an XL regular cab, wondering what they charged for the plow and wings? Is that gas or diesel?

4. Buswell Forest

from NH

Gas. Plow is $5,730. Sander is $5,200. Truck, after rebates and such is ....EDIT-> $32,642. Not $37,642.
    It has the following extra cost options @ that price..

Cab steps
    Cloth seats
    Cab lights
    Power equipment group
    Electronic locking rear axle with 4:30 gears
    Electronic shift on the fly
    Upfitter switches
    Trailer brake controller
    Remote start
    18" rims
    All Terrain 275/60/18 tires
    XL value package- cruise, 4 speaker mp3 cd am fm, chrome bumpers, chrome wheel trim, chrome grill surround with black center bars.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  5. Buswell Forest

from NH

Plow price is not with wings. Haven't asked about the price on those.

6. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Wow, we paid 30,500 for our 14 XL with all of the upgrades you listed minus remote start.

7. Buswell Forest

from NH

I got that price wrong. MSRP was $40,255, dealer is giving it to me @ $200 over invoice @ $37,642.
    $5,000 in total rebates and incentives. Brings the price of the truck down to $32,642.
    5.9% fomoco credit finance rate because I am taking the $5k incentive package.
    Now add the $10,930 for the plow and sander.
    I have checked around. Any dealer selling this truck with these options for less is selling a loss leader. A bait truck.

8. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

R you trading in the 2012 thats in Ur Sig?? 1st of… Im deff stoked 4 U to of ordered a beautiful new 15'.. But, that seems hight priced for a Reg Cab, XL?
    Next question is… When do U project 2 get it.. Do U think U will start this season with the new Merch…!?

9. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

I dont understand… Could U please elaborate on that 4 me??

10. Buswell Forest

from NH

It's really not. I paid $30,500 for my 12 F250 18 months ago. I got it @ invoice.
    This is a 2015, a 350, and has more a lot more options @ $32,642.

11. Buswell Forest

from NH

When you open the sunday paper, and a dealer has a current model year truck that lists @ 50K msrp, but they are selling it "on sale" for $37,995.....
    It's called a loss leader. They intentionally lose some money just to get the floor traffic. You call, they say come on in NOW, we have 2 guys looking at it! You get there, it's gone....because they have to sell it if the advertize it...but since you are there...why not buy this $45k truck?

12. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Should be a great truck. I bought a new 2013 f350 reg cab gasser last year and love it! Except the fuel mileage. I have 3.73's and average 12.5 empty. I have a boss 9.2 dxt with wings and it pushes the Hell out of it!

13. Buswell Forest

from NH

I averaged 15.2 on the 120 mile round trip to order the new rig today. Usually get a steady 14.8 or so around local. Idle time with the ac on for the dog cuts into it.
    I went to Buffalo NY and back, 1050 miles, and it averaged 14.9 with over 600 miles of 75 to 80 mph on the ny throughway. Couldn't be happier with this one. I know the 4:30 gears will hurt me on mileage, but with a loaded sander and a 9/6 xv2 I figured they were needed..

14. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

Congrats on the new rig..Only in my dreams! Are the newer ford bodies improved, so they don't rot out in 3 or 4 years??

15. Jguck25

Jguck25 Senior Member

Congrats! Very nice setup indeed.
    I'm confused though? Are you financing that much after trading in the 12? Or is that the price before the trade in?

16. Jguck25

Jguck25 Senior Member

Also, was it one of the bigger dealers in nh?

17. Buswell Forest

from NH

This style has been out since late 2010. I have not seen any with rust yet.
    That is with the trade. They are giving me more or less what I owe.
    Grappone.

18. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

That's high I paid 34k for my Super cab F350 chassis Soon to be 33k as soon as I get my bed on for that rebate

I understand after adding stuff to it My dump bed will make it about a 40k truck then the plow it will be a 45k truck

19. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Mine has 4.30s It only showed 12.7 empty that was the 90 mile drive home

20. RONK

RONK Senior Member
    from NJ

Good luck with it.I thought you were going to buy a diesel,what changed your mind?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.