1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ordered 08 today.

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by 06FX4Blizzard, Feb 11, 2007.

1. 06FX4Blizzard

06FX4Blizzard Member
    from NE ohio

hi all.. ordered my 08 superduty today.. 350 lariet with the new diseal... dealer said it should be here in 8 to 10 weeks :)
  2. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

Wow! Congradulations man! what color, options, bed/cab size? If you don't mind, what did it cost ya?
  3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Yeah....c'mon....more specs.....Congrats!!
  4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Sounds awesome. Send pictures when it gets here.
  5. snowplow12345

snowplow12345 Member

I too have a 08 ordered. F-550 dump. Its supposed to be built last wk in feb. Then dump body installed after. hopefully will arrive before spring. I actually went with the V-10 due to the fact that not only is it cheaper, but we only drive about 12,000 miles a year. Spent the money for central hydraulics for hoist and spreader. 4x4 and dark blue in color. cant remember the exact name of the color.
  6. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

we looked at one yesterday our ford dealer had one, didnt get to driveit but wow they look sweet the interior is perfect all the dash and all is so easy to read
  7. Turf Masters

Turf Masters Member

I have two friends with V-10's and they love it.Lot's of power!!
  8. 06FX4Blizzard

06FX4Blizzard Member
    from NE ohio

Got a 350 with the new 6.4 diesel.. deep blue metalic... auto with torqueshift.. short bed.... super cab lariet.. 4x4 off road ... got pretty much every option possible.. didnt get the new tailgate step though.. still young and can climb in the back.. plus i dont see it not making noise after awhile hitting bumps and plowing... what was new to me is you cant get a lariet with a fx4 package... the fx4 is its own truck now.. you need to get the 4x4 off road package to get 4 whell drive with the other models.. but its all the same features as the fx4.. just no fx4 sticker on the truck.. after everything was said and done the price was actually a little cheaper then i thought it would be.. dealer said it would be about 8 to 10 weeks until in arrives.
    the retail price came out to be 49.670
  9. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hey 06FX4---What dealer did you go to? Just curious. Congrats man!! Post some pics, or better yet, join us for the get together next week at Quaker Stake and Lube in Valley View.
  10. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Congrats!!!:salute: I love the new 08 F-450's. Too bad they're about 55K!!!:cry:
  11. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

Congrats on the new truck!
  12. 06FX4Blizzard

06FX4Blizzard Member
    from NE ohio

i ordered it from classic ford in mentor