1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Order parts overnight or how to improvise kickstand

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by canoebuildah, Dec 18, 2012.

1. canoebuildah

canoebuildah Senior Member

Anybody know where to order Blizzard parts online that offers fast shipping? I forgot to store my kickstand on the first plow of the season and bent the bracket. My local dealer closed down last spring and the nearest dealer is almost two hours away. And they don't have a kickstand in stock anyway.

Or, any ideas on how to remove plow without a functioning kickstand?

2. chad1234

chad1234 Junior Member
    from 48348

Floor jack

3. Rainer

Rainer Member

2x4s flat stacked or if you have an 8x8, railroad tie, etc.

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Floor jack for now. And I thought I saw one on ebay

5. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Must be PH1 ... so just stick some boards under the draw latch (powerhitch). Wouldn't be the first plow w/o a kickstand. We stock em but they aren't too essential.
    Great improvement in PH2 ... can't raise the plow with the kickstand down. Where is the praise for that DD design feature?

6. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Kickstand sucks anyways! I use a block of wood, but it only goes on/off 2x year.

7. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

How will the guys with the DD designed plows know where to kick their plow every morning.???