1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

orange snow-way plow controls

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by sjacobson, Oct 25, 2009.

1. sjacobson

sjacobson Junior Member

orange snow-way plow controls: looking for old snow way controls its orange and is a metal blade with a dyna ramic pump serial #0074852 can not find any other numbers on the plow it also has monarch machinery co on it thanks scott

2. ratobin

ratobin Junior Member

Scott, I sent you a PM/visitor message with my #. If you give me a call I can probably help you with the control you need. I have a couple of these older plows and have gathered a lot of info on them. It will help to know what parts you have and this would be much easier on the phone. Rob

3. ratobin

ratobin Junior Member

Scott, Sorry, my phone battery died yesterday while talking with you. I saw a controller on E-bay today. Depending on the cost of the controller from your local supply you may want to check it out. Here is the link http://tiny.cc/lWSMW if the link does not work just search for item # 400082055920. Good Luck, Rob

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

That control would work well.

5. sjacobson

sjacobson Junior Member

bought the control thanks scott will give you a buzz if i need help thanks scott