1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Orange light is on???

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Ribar, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Ribar

Ribar Junior Member
    from Chicago

Hello guys,

I just got back home with a 2002 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel. I noticed the orange light came on when the car runs, does anybody know what that means? It has Western 7.6 plow installed on it, so maybe that has something to do with it, i don't know?

Thanks for any advice.

2. caddytruck89

caddytruck89 Senior Member

This is the picture forum. Try asking is the ford thread. Orange light? Where at?? What does it say???

3. Ribar

Ribar Junior Member
    from Chicago

OHh sorry i will post it in the ford forum. Its in the top right corner next to the speedometer its orange.

4. Dodgetruckman731

Dodgetruckman731 Senior Member

It called an idiot light, look it up in your owners manual, Just kidding but try your vehicles manual.

5. Ribar

Ribar Junior Member
    from Chicago

Damn bro that was cold, i guess its my fault too for not specifying but the car didn't come with the manual, that was the first thing i was looking for.

6. Dodgetruckman731

Dodgetruckman731 Senior Member

lol i said i was kidding, but try taking a picture of the light i will look at my manual and see if i can point you in the right direction

7. Ribar

Ribar Junior Member
    from Chicago

Thank you, i will take a pic and post it here. :) And speaking of pictures and since this is a picture forum, here is a pic of my truck.

[​IMG]

8. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

Nice Truck!!

9. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

Exactly its a truck......not a car.

10. Ribar

Ribar Junior Member
    from Chicago

YAH and it sounds like one too. :D

11. 7.3 Plower

7.3 Plower Senior Member

Can you be more descriptive than orange light? A picture of the light would be VERY helpful. By the way I suggest going to www.ford-trucks.com and going to the 99-03 7.3L Powerstroke forums. The guys over there know more about 7.3s than Ford does.

12. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

he figured it out already it was the air filter light

13. 7.3 Plower

7.3 Plower Senior Member

Sorry didn't see that. Air filter light is a new one to me.

14. Ribar

Ribar Junior Member
    from Chicago

Thanks guys, yah it was air filter light. :)