1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Or Buy the Business...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Luckyzpit, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Luckyzpit

Luckyzpit Junior Member

I'm selling off the plow service set up I have... what Im going to sell is my 2000 (still old bodystyle) GMC 1 ton single whell not daully, 4x4 vortex 5.7 42,000 original miles, long box, h-2 wheels new toyos 285x70x17(awesome), k&n, msd, chip, 140 amp alt, optimax yellow top,tranny service with amoil, bed linner, lund visor(lighted)on it, tinted windows, vent shades, msd 6al and wires, auto meter trans temp gauge, 410s with posi, remote start, tilt, air, cruise, tow package...the list goes on and on!

2-western v-blades 8 1/2, new western salt spreader(in bed v-box with remote in cab controls and new 12hp briggs($5,400 new), in cab rear view camera with monitors, new Vista led light bar with arrow stick.($3,200) Let me know if you are interested... $26,500 or best offer

Thanks,
    Chris
    989-859-6468

(lettering has been taken off!)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Sweet rig!

3. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Nice setup, and nice for-sale post!
    I like that console too, I almost wish I was in the market for this, or lived in your area... Good Luck!

-Jer

4. Luckyzpit

Luckyzpit Junior Member

Thanks guys! If you get in the market let me know...ill deliver it to ya!

5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

plow

email me at aaronrobishaw@sbcglobal.net and give me a way tocontact you I live in shields just south of you and might be interested in one of the plows, Aaron

6. Luckyzpit

Luckyzpit Junior Member

fordboy...I sent you a e-mail...my e-mail is Luckyzpit@aol.com and my number is 989-859-6468

thx,
    Chris

7. Luckyzpit

Luckyzpit Junior Member

wow, no one wants any of this stuff? No offers? It's going to get traded in on a new rig soon if no one wants anything...

Still have:
    -Truck
    -Both Western MVP vblades
    -Western Spreader
    -Vista Light

thx,
    Chris

8. Luckyzpit

Luckyzpit Junior Member

-Truck (gone)
    -Western Spreader (gone)
    -Vista Light (gone)

-One like new Western MVP v-blade left...