1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Optimus snow pusher by Avalanche...feedback?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mick76, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Anyone demo one fo these yet? Ive seen the youtube video but Im looking for someone(s) opinion on how they work in the real world.....

2. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

They just came out, I doubt any "field testers" are on here. I like the concept, definitely not going to be buying any time soon though, due to budget constraints & refocus of my marketing/business strategy. It looks like it may be VERY close to the best of both worlds the scraping of an Artic & durability of a rubber edge pusher.

3. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

am going to need another 6 or 7 pushers this year. May give these guys a chance again. This looks to be almost as good as the sectional with less movement?

4. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Upgrading old equipment or did you get that many more lots to add to your accounts?

5. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

just growing