1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

oppinions and pros and cons

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by acornish, Dec 18, 2010.

1. acornish

acornish Senior Member

ok first off im curious as to which you guys think are better meyer 7 1/2 light duty ot blizzard 7600 lt -- this will be going on a 88 gmc 2500 with 6 lugs its a heavy half ton
    can get either one for same price --- will be using for mostly driveways, about 5 or so
  2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

8' Fisher is my sugestion. But if you are only going with the 2 plows listed above I would sugest the Meyer.
  3. bronco91

bronco91 Senior Member
    from wyckoff

I would go with the meyers to
  4. acornish

acornish Senior Member

thanks was my thought also ---- have a couple tight spots, so want the 7.6 for tight turns-- dealer im using, mostly sells blizards , but has a meyer thats a year old said would give that to me for same price as a new blizard and 2 yr warrantee -- only thing i have to do is get my own controler , i dont likethe touch pad so i ordered the slick stick joystick, will keep the pad for a backup i guess