1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Opinions on Snowex 7500

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by jeepxj, Feb 1, 2010.

1. jeepxj

jeepxj Member
    from co

I am looking at a 7500 how well does it work? We run slicer. It's a sand like material that is used in Colorado. I currently run snow doggs with same type of electric auger setup. Just wanting some opinions will I be pleased with this spreader or should I stick to the snow doggs.

2. jeepxj

jeepxj Member
    from co

bump no opinions...

3. grasmancolumbus

grasmancolumbus Senior Member

Run a 7500 not for sand though use it for plain salt nice but I do lose a lot of salt while Im driving the fine stuff just keeps flowing and flowing.......

4. deicepro

deicepro PlowSite.com Addict

fine or course it all flows out the back, I stuff a bath towel in the chute to block it off, it will spread sand but very sloooooooooooow

5. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

Mine work great

I run two 7550's and they work fine, Smaller materail will free flow some.

6. badabing1512

badabing1512 Senior Member

Ive got a vee pro 8000, dont think theres a huge difference but overall a good spreader, x2 on the material dissapearing on a bumpy road

7. jeepxj

jeepxj Member
    from co

thanks for the replies. The guy won't call me back now to go pick it up so I may not be getting it anyway.

8. Rob From APE

Rob From APE Junior Member