1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Opinions on liquid sprayer manufacturers

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Palmeron18, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Palmeron18

Palmeron18 Junior Member

I would like to get peoples opinions on the usual guys, turboturf, checmical containers, reddick equipment and any other companys people recommend or dont recommend. I am going to build or purchase a liquid unit this year and i have to make my own brine as well. I havent found any companys close to boston that offer a complete system. Ideas, comments? Thank You

2. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

I have the ICS-200E from Turbo Technologies and love it! I've built one as well and won't build another. I think Turbo Tech's sprayers are very reasonable in price. I looked at 3 other manufactures before deciding on the Turbo Tech. The Base ICS-200E is just under $1,500 if I remember right, I added alot of options to mine though. Look at their website if I recall they give their pricing on there. I know a comparable unit from Sprayer Specialties out of Iowa wanted some crazy, outrageous price, like almost $4,000 if I remember right. You wont be disappointed in a Turbo Tech