1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Opinions on its worth??

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by mtk469, Dec 1, 2009.

1. mtk469

mtk469 Member

Looking at a possible backup / misc truck. And wondered what you all thought it might be worth.
    1986 F350 Dump
    Dually 4x4
    Flat dump bed with Fisher V box spreader
    Older 7.5 western with wings

Has had a few things replaced ( gas tank, hydros for the plow etc.) Engine was rebuilt 3-4 years ago. ody shows a little rust but no terrible.
    Anyways, got any thoughts on what this might be worth with the misc stuff it has and what I should look out for.

Thanks,
    Matt

2. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Brake lines, tranny lines. see how the floor is check the pump on the dump bed.

probably worth around 3-4g Tough to say without seeing it.

3. mtk469

mtk469 Member

Thanks for the input. Brake lines and tranny lines look pretty good. Pump on the dump seems fine. It will probably need floor pans in the future. Not horrible yet but getting there. He is asking $3750. I felt like if I could buy it for $3k then it would be a decent buy. I will see if I can find some pics of it that I had?

Thanks again,
    Matt

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I think 3 would be a good deal.