1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

opinions- deere 326d skid steer

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by bullit340, Feb 2, 2011.

1. bullit340

bullit340 Member
    from Mass

anyone run one for any time, if so what do you think.

I am looking at one with pilot controls, and 2speed. Seems nice but I have never owned a deere only bobcat and nh. Trying to find that happy medium my nh l190 is too big for landscaping but great for plowing. The 326 seems to be more middle of the road. Any thoughts on the new deere stuff?

2. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I have a Deere 326d that I pick up new this past spring... It was a brand new machine, pilot controls, heat/air, stereo, etc...
    Has about 200 hours on it so far and essentially trouble free. This machine replace a New Holland, that, while tried and proven, was just a dated machine compared to the new Deere. (and it was only 4 years old)
    I've wanted to switch all of my skids to pilot, but I still don't think they are buttery smooth.
    I have some pics posted of it on here with a 66" snowblower. While I have bigger blowers, this past blizzard and the smaller blower just ate the snow like nothing.

3. bullit340

bullit340 Member
    from Mass

what if anything do you not like about the deere?