1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Opinions are welcome to lettering I'm getting in the morning.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MileHigh, Mar 3, 2010.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Costs $316 installed.

I had no design..I didn't wanna pay for hourly design charges..so I said "Just use green, silver, and some white, and let me see what you guys can do.

They busted this out, and I liked it.

What do you guys think? I know the grass clippings are way overused, but what the hell.

truck-layoutupdated.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Nice,anything for the tailgate? You have a website?

3. ProLawn Outdoor

ProLawn Outdoor Senior Member

Looks really good. A bit busy, but if you were to make it less busy, you would have to remove a lot of good info. I like how the number is easy to read. As long as you are ok with having that much on your personal truck, I would say go for it, it looks really good IMO.

4. MileHigh

Thanks.

Tailgate is damaged...and hopefully will soon have a dump insert in the bed, so the tailgate will not be used.

I do have a website..it sux.

I had it where I liked it...did some modifications to it, and now It doesn't have the bars on the side of the page where you can pull the page up and down...and it's pissing me off beyond belief.

So the website is in construction as of now..

I will get the website on the front panel of the truck when it's ready to go.

5. MileHigh

Thanks.

It is a little busy ain't it...I think it looks better with the phone number, usdot, and rear panel stuff all gone...and just with the biz name. But I gotta get all that stuff on there.

I don't believe in personal vehicles. :cool:

6. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice! I like the phone number real big, I am going to get my white one done in the next month or so

7. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

only think about the phone number so low on the bottom is it might get damaged and worn out by spray up and road debris. just take a look at your truck when its dirty and see what is covered. I helped a guy with a truck and we put the phone over the gas tank just made it smaller.

tailgate is the best place for ad's.

8. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Like it a lot! Love that they went large with the company name and phone number. Its what any customer/ and possible customer will remember when they see you drive by! Also like the different color combo.

9. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good.... Is it reflective at night... That would show up nice.

10. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

i don't think it is to busy myself, looks excellent to me.

11. MileHigh

Finished...

FxCam_1267745846090.jpg

12. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looks great! I see you got the future snow plower in the picture:)

13. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks real good....why the name change to upslope?

14. MileHigh

I came to realize that I really don't want potential clients "possibly" coming here through a google search of my business name or something and reading my sometimes amusing posts i can spit out on these great forums.

;)

15. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

makes sense.....just took a look at ur pics in ur other thread....real nice...seems like you plowed alot in febuary also

16. Ukisuperstar

Ukisuperstar Junior Member

Looks really nice!
    For $316 you will never find that kind of advertising!

I'd just suggest putting your phone number and company name somewhere on the back, tailgate or rear window to get the attention of stopped cars behind

17. MileHigh

I thought about that..and decided to go with it anyways.

:drinkup:

I knew I forgot something.

He better be into it damnit.

I plowed many times...just never much snow at once.

I know...

My rear end feels so naked. I hate that there's body damage on the tailgate, and I don't wanna spend the money for a new tailgate when I know there going to be a dump insert going in that thing as soon as I can get one.

I don't do rear windows. ;)

18. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

looks good, i would personally take of the FX4 sticker, just doesnt belong

19. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

^better yet take it and have your sign guy make one up but have the F green instead of red.

20. oh8chevy2500

oh8chevy2500 Senior Member

i say do away with the fx4 all together