1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Opinions: !995 Ram 2500

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by SnowFakers, Jan 8, 2014.

1. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

A good friend of mine, his father bought a 1995 ram 2500 v8 from an auction this past week. He wont tell me what he paid for it but that's beside the point. It comes with a utility body and a 8ft meyer plow. The truck only has rust on the passenger side rocker. Im unsure of the mileage and other slight details other than its a reg cab. He says he wants 3900 for it, everything works and he just had new brake lines put into it. I really would like a heavier duty truck than my ranger for both the snow and Lawn season as I cant really pull my trailer when its fully loaded. I would probably sell the utility bed come spring and get a flatbed but im just trying to get an idea on what this truck is worth. I will get some pictures once I go look at it this afternoon but I wanted to get this up before I go because he said there are a few other people already interested in it as well. Sorry for the long post and thank you In advance! :help:

2. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

If any help to you, I purchased a 99 2500 ECSB last august, truck came from Florida two years ago, it's rust free. I paid $4500 for it, it had a rebuilt tranny about a year ago, new 2" lift with brand new 285/75/16 winter tires, all new front end parts, new tonneau cover, interior like new.

Engine is a 360 gasser, likes fuel more than my Chevy's.

Added a 5 year old personally used Boss V for $1500.

3. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

Well I went to go look at it and some fella had already come and bought it. It was really rotted out so I probably wouldn't have purchased it anyway. Thanks anyways guys.