1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Operators w/ reliable trucks needed ocean co. Nj

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Ferg62, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Ferg62

Ferg62 Junior Member

Reliable and experienced snow plow drivers needed with own trucks. 6 SMALL-MED sized accounts open for work, All Work suitable for pick up or mason dump, sidewalks involved at some locations blower/shovelers a plus but not required.

Salt provided , you spread after lots are cleared.

Most accounts are high maintenance with 2" triggers and pay per push so if you’re not avail 24-7 during a storm event these are not for you.

Plow insurance a plus, call 609-891-4SPS and leave a brief message with your info, experience, and equipment you have available.

Sidewalk crew position also avail fee free to inquire about that as well.

THESE POSITIONS ARE OPEN DUE TO LACK OF PERFORMANCE OF PRIOR EMPLOYEES AND NEED TO BE FILLED WITH COMPETENT, RELIABLE, HARD WORKERS ASAP…

Sound like you? Then give us a call, might be working as early as this weekend!

609-891-4SPS
    scottprofessionalservices@gmail.com

2. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

tell me what you need. I have 1 ton truck , plow , and bed spreader not far from you

3. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

The man ask you to call him. He probably won't hire you if you can't follow instructions. If you are really interested give him a call and discuss it with him.

Just my opinion.