1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Operator Available - Chicagoland

Discussion in 'Employment' started by loaderplower93, Feb 10, 2009.

1. loaderplower93

loaderplower93 Member

I’m looking for any part-time operator jobs. I’m currently in school so I can’t work full time but if you have any jobs that you need an extra operator I’m willing to help.

I’ll do snow the rest of the season but I’m also available as the weather gets warmer for whatever you may have.

I’m reliable, on-time, easy-going, a hard worker, and while my experience level may not be as high as some that do this full time I know what I’m doing and will bust my tail to get the job done.

I know I’m not the only one looking for work but I figured I don’t have much to lose by tossing my hat in the ring. So if you have any opportunities for work or know of someone who I could talk to my e-mail is bballguy93@hotmail.com and I’ll be checking this post if you want to leave any info here.

Thanks guys I appreciate any help you have.

2. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

what kind of Operator skid steer? plow truck? how old are you ? and have you worked for someone before sorry for all the ?s

brian

3. loaderplower93

loaderplower93 Member

I'm 22, run primarily skids and loaders before but I have run backhoes a little bit. I have worked for a plowing company before loading salt trucks (had to quit because of conflicts with school), and 3 summers with a public works department.

Don't worry bout the questions probably should have included this before