1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Operasoft Newsletter - March 2012

Discussion in 'Operasoft' started by Operasoft, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Operasoft

Operasoft Member

Hello all Clients, SIMA and Plowsite members,

To start off, I would like to wish you all the best in 2012. As you are well aware, the winter season is almost over (or never really started!). It may have been a slower snow season for most of you but at Operasoft, we have been working hard. I wanted to keep you updated on our new developments with our Snow & Ice Management Solution.

Operasoft has made great traction in the Snow Industry in 2011 and we could not have done it without all of you. Our Clients, SIMA and Plowsite members have welcomed us with open arms and even better feedback. It has motivated us to improve our Snow & Ice Management Solution again this year. We are reinvesting a large amount into the original product.

You may be asking yourself what that means for you and your company… As a matter of fact, we are working on a new tablet for our MODIS (Onboard Terminal) which will run on the Android platform. This new platform will allow our clients to have much more functionalities than the previous model. I cannot list them all here; however it would be my pleasure to share these new features on a one on one basis. So please do not hesitate to call or email me.

Furthermore, we are actively adding valuable new reports and improving the current ones. We have made noticeable changes in the program, as you will notice in the next release. All these improvements are not just based on feedback from the Operasoft team but also from our incredible clients. This is why Operasoft truly appreciates all of your comments.

I would like to thank our clients personally for their valuable input and comments (you know who you are!). Please keep them coming as we constantly want to improve your Operasoft Snow & Ice Management Solution making it the best investment for your company.

During 2012, we will be participating in five exhibits and look forward to seeing you at our booth:

Grands Travaux Expo, Montreal, QC - April 13-14, 2012 – Booth # 980
    North-American Snow Conference, Milwaukee, WI - April 29-May 2, 2012 – Booth # 857
    AORS (Municipal Show), Owen Sound, ON - June 6-7, 2012 – Booth # 9
    SIMA Symposium, Buffalo, NY - June 20-23, 2012 – Booth # 320
    APOM, (Municipal Show) Beauport, QC - September 7, 2012
    Snow Strategies Forum Chicago, IL - August 20-21st, 2012

Be on the lookout for other Operasoft Newsletters coming! I look forward to hearing from you shortly to answer any questions you may have.

Best regards,
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  2. XtremeSnowPros

XtremeSnowPros Member

I'm looking forward to hearing more on your tablets. I will be in touch. So far like I have commented in the past I can not say enough good things about your product and especially the support you provide.

Thanks again