1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Operasoft in Boston for Snow Strategies Forum (SIMA)

Discussion in 'Operasoft' started by Operasoft, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Operasoft

Operasoft Member

It was a quick choice I made to be a part of the Snow Strategies Forum offered by SIMA. It was recommended by a few owner operators to whom I have been speaking with that I “Operasoft” should be there in Boston. So when industry CEO’s, owners, and managers suggest things like attending the Snow Strategies Forum because they are going to be there. I took that as we would like to see you.

I drove down from Montreal, QC to Boston, MA a 7 & 1/2 hours trip. I left in traffic only to be slowed down again in Vermont due to a large rain storm.

All worth it to be a part of the forum, I learned a lot in the course offered and had the chance to meet with existing clients, and make new friendships. The Snow Strategies Forum gave me the opportunity to really get to know the owners and their teams more on a personal level.

During the breaks was a good time, I listen to their business stories, learning the everyday struggles and got to converse about the course we were just in. At the lunch break we had huge laughs with a wonderful group of people at our table, about past trade show and the outings during the evening.

As a whole the experience was informative and simply a fun time. I only wish I have stayed another night to hang out with everyone there. I am sure they had a great night out in Boston.
    I'd like to thank Brian at SIMA for his assistance in making sure I was able to join in the session a day late.

Now looking forward to being back in MA for the Northeast Snow & Ice Control Expo this coming September. I hope to see you there.

Cheers.