1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Operasoft GPS system demonstration

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Neige, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Hey everyone, I get a lot of calls asking me how this system works. This video demonstrates how the tablet works from inside the vehicle, on a specific route. Enjoy Thumbs Uphttp://youtu.be/cFuhGndYnkQ

2. Mike NY

Mike NY Senior Member
    from zone 5

Very Cool, Thanks.
    Does the info stored go right to a billing program, or do you just use the reports for billing?

3. Operasoft

Operasoft Member

That's a great video Paul! You beat us to the punch on making the 1st live video demonstration. I can't wait to see the others you're going to come up with.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  4. Operasoft

Operasoft Member

Hi Mike,
    I can answer that question, it does both depending on how you want to use the software. If you have some time today give me a call or email me.

5. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

Great video Paul the tablet system has come a long way. We are going to be expanding from the one test truck to all of our vehicles for next season along with the tablets.