1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Open Roads

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JohnnyU, Oct 15, 2003.

1. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I recieved my copy of Western's "Open Roads" They had a very nice write up on John Allin.

I never really knew how large SMG was, until I read that article and moseyed around their website.

Thank you John, for being another person for me to idolize :D

You deserve much praise for what you have done with your business, and to the Snowplowing Industry, you are truly an inspiration to us all!!! :drinkup:

2. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Im gettin ticked. I email Western every year and they tell me ill get it no problem. One year I only received one of the two issues that they published that year. Im still waiting on this years copy.

Jay

3. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I used to get it too Jay. It has been a long time since they sent it to me.....

~Chuck

4. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Thank you for the kind words....

The Douglas Dynamics people watch this site alot... I'll see if I can get them to take a looksee here and get you back on the mailing list....

5. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Someone was listening. I got my copy today in the mail. Ill be ordering one of those sweet tee shirts for sure. That defines me "BORN TO PLOW" :D

Jay