1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Open Positions for this upcoming season in NJ & NY

Discussion in 'Employment' started by XtremeSnowPros, Aug 17, 2013.

1. XtremeSnowPros

XtremeSnowPros Member

Xtreme Snow Pros is growing and has many open seasonal positions for this upcoming winter season. We are looking for drivers, sidewalk team leaders, operators and snow commanders. We pay both a seasonal guarantee plus a very competitive hourly wage. We offer industry leading training as well as the latest equipment.

We are also looking for local service providers in the Northern NJ lower NY state area that are looking to work for a quality contractor. We will use you on every storm and provide you with a dedicated route.

All applicants should visit our jobs page on our website and fill out an online application.

Thank You!
  2. snoway63

snoway63 Senior Member

how can you possibly pay a seasonal guarantee when you don't know how much snow is coming, you will be out of business so quick , good luck
  3. XtremeSnowPros

XtremeSnowPros Member

Hello and thanks for your concern for our business but we will be fine. We are a snow only business which knows our costs as well as the type of work we sell which has grown at least 20% every season. We do not expect our team members to be on call all season without being compensated for it.
  4. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

It's called a season price it's simple a contractor wins a bid on a flat rate for plowing takes his % and subs out the season contract . It's better for bigger conpanys to budget for it
  5. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Anything in the morris county area specifically randolph roxbury chester mine hill morris plains morristown?
  6. dm5.9

dm5.9 Member

Anything around the paterson/Clifton, passaic county area
  7. XtremeSnowPros

XtremeSnowPros Member

Yes we have work throughout the area. Please fill out a application @ www.xtremesnowpros.com/jobs
  8. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

Xtreme Snow Pros is a top notch company. Being a sub contractor for the past 7 years I have worked with 3 different companies 2 being "snow only". The past 2 years I have subbed for Chris at xtreme and I have no complaints. We go out every storm and he pays on time.

If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me.
  9. SnowClear

SnowClear Senior Member

What XtremeSnowPros is offering works quite well, my compensation structure is similar. Employee and sub retention is far better under this method than just an hourly wage alone.

You should reexamine your position on this compensation structure.
  10. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

Don't worry about these guys going out of business I pass by their yard everyday in north NJ and the equipment they can put on the road is amazing. I live in Hawthorne and they are located up the street from my Emergency Services group in Ridgewood.