1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Oour new blower Video L175 Skid

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Schuley, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

New blower on our L175. Blowing some drifts. Found out it DOES NOT work the best on the very wet stuff..... lol. But it works good for relocating the fluffy stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQKKR4ntvpE

2. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

looks like fun :D nice gear

3. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Is that a high flow blower or standard flow?

4. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

Looks like a nice unit. Really like the NH skid steer

5. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

very nice! what brand blower is that?

6. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

Its a standard flow skid & blower. Quick-Attach/erskine brand. 6' blower. (74" out-out) Just got 8"-9" of heavy wet stuff. It then got cold and sucked some moisture from the snow. It was only blowing about 6' when it was wet and heavy. Had a bad feeling in my stomach from dropping $5k on this thing only to blow it a little bit. But once the snow dried up..... it is my new favorite winter attachment! I was clearing walks today that had 4-5' drifts, and drives too. I got quite a few calls from people seeing it in action, and picked up 1 full time account from seeing how well it left the drive looking afterwards.... I see more blowers in my future!

7. Nosbis

Nosbis Junior Member

How's your l-175 holding up? I'm looking at a 08 with 500 hrs

8. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

Still working great. Starting to get a little surface rust from all the years of the plowing but it is still a great machine. If you found one for only $500 and its in decent shape and they're not asking an arm and a leg for it I would recommended it.

9. Nosbis

Nosbis Junior Member

Yeah it's in next to new shape which hyd quick attach 2spd weight kit 500 hrs for 24,500 seem reasonable?

10. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

Seems high, but it is super low hours...so...
    I think we paid $30k new for ours.