1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Oops...I screwed up!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by repo_man62, Nov 19, 2005.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Thought I'd take the Bronco across the road today and try out the new tires and 4x4. The thing must have dropped all the way to China!
    Had to run across the road and get the old '77 Chevy plow truck. Threw a chain on the Bronco...dropped the Chevy in Low 4/granny gear and didn't even spin a tire pullin' it out.
    Guess that was my senior moment for the day!:cry:

100_8299 (Small).jpg

100_8300 (Small).jpg
  2. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Atleast you know your Bronco flexes pretty good according to the 2nd pic it does anyway.
  3. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Bronco looks like its in great shape, how many miles? Looks like a really nice truck, plan on plowing with it?
  4. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Bob Bob Bob when will you learn. look at the expression on the boys face (i can't believe he did this) to funny Bob, next time find a small ditch. Just kidding hope you didn't hurt anything other than your pride? :D
  5. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

See where he pissed his self when I did it? Gonna send these to Bobby P.!:blush2:
    THAT WAS A SMALL DITCH! Nahhh nothin' hurt. Glad you got a good laugh buddy!
  6. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Just rolled 120k...yea...It's my secondary.
  7. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

why didn't you use your tow truck to get it out.
  8. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

It's down at my shop...plow truck was right across the street.
  9. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

oh ok (damn 15 charaters)
  10. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

the usual story. chevy had to come save the ford haha
  11. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

O your funny.:jester:
  12. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

ONLY because it was right across the street!!:gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: NOTICE I said there was NO damage to the BRONCO?
  13. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Thats funny, I had thought about posting that but decided not to. I'm more a chevy man but lately owned more fords so i had to bite my tounge. :eek: Figured someone would say it tho.

Would have liked to do that to my bronco but something would have broke. Thats just my luck.

14. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

looks like the cops finnally caught up with oj............................
  15. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

if that would have been a chevy u could have drove out of that :gunsfiring: :yow!: :drinkup:
  16. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I've seen worse (like the time my Grandpa drove off our driveway in the middle of an Upstate NY blizzard into a 6' deep trench with a '96 Chevy 3500 w/dually, NOT fun to get out, especially since it was on Christmas Eve, took 3 hours!!!). Oh well:rolleyes:.