1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

oooooooo what a night!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PROPJCKEY, Jan 6, 2004.

PROPJCKEY Senior Member

Got our first plowable snow yesterday and everthing went well to say the least. Started at 16:30, hit 5 residentials in my hood(200'+ drives), hit 2 in the neighboring hood, hit 6 more 10 miles away, cleared a mile load commercial park road another 10 miles away, hit three buildings and lots in the same park, cleared 2 miles of road including 4 cul-de-sacs in a private subdivision, stopped at a citgo to fuel up, picked up his lot, plowed a flag down and made the gin mill for last call. wow, was that a run-on sentence or what!?. Nothing broke, need a deflector and some wings and all will be good! Oh yeah, after my liver fuel up, some guy in an old dodge prospector was plowing the church next door when i noticed he was burning some oil. Stopped to lend a hand, was there for an hour and a half. I swear this lot was three acres with all the usual curbs and islands everywhere! Suddenly i realized.....there might be more money in opening a church! Home at 0300, hit the shower, spooned the nice, warm wife and called it a day. FEELS GOOD TO BE ALIVE!

long story short, rich on paper, short on cash!

-Jeff- (doc)payup payup payup