1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ontario Weather report

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ScottyB., Apr 16, 2003.

1. ScottyB.

ScottyB. Member

This may be a little off topic but...

Can anyone point me to a website or something to get good weather reports for Ontario. A site that gives historic conditions would be nice.

We are going fishing somewhere near Dryden (Dora Lake) at the end of May and I want to keep an eye on the weather. I've heard there is still 3' of ice up there. Last time I was fishing up there it was jeans and t-shirt weather but now I may have to consider packing a couple tip-ups. That's not my idea of a nice fishing trip. But you know what they say "A bad day fishing is still better than a good day at the office."

Thanks in advance.

2. wyldman

wyldman Member

3. wyldman

wyldman Member

4. 4 Saisons

4 Saisons Senior Member

5. wyldman

wyldman Member

Great link Denis

The forecasts seem to be the same as the Weather Network,but they do have detailed accumulation totals that you can pull up,by day,week,time period etc.They are also right up to date,unlike Environment Canada,which takes a few weeks to get totals.
  6. ScottyB.

ScottyB. Member

Thanks for the links everyone.

Nice one Denis. Very detailed.
  7. dan deutekom

dan deutekom Member

Excellent site Dennis Just went on my favourites list replacing the Weather Network.