1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ontario canada new mto law....

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by outdoor1, Aug 10, 2010.

1. outdoor1

outdoor1 Junior Member

I hope someone in here is from Ontario or if they know if the MTO is passing a law as of Jan 1 2011 all work trucks park on a side of a road """working"" have to have an amber light flashing. i have cones and a light its common sense but does anyone know if they passed this law. need to buy a couple of light if they did. tymusic
  2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

thats gotta be the stupidest thing ever... just means more ya-hoo's will have an excuse to drive around with thier $5.00 princess auto light left on all day long.... Thinking thier "professional landscapers" cause they have thier amber light...

Almost the same concept as an annual safety yellow sticker.... Does this give my truck special powers :confused: O wow, look at me, im professional now, I can legally haul a load while everyone else can to.... :laughing:

Almost like that new law they came out with the other week, everyone 21 and under has to have a 0% blood alcohol level.... Ya o.k.... How stupid is that, expecially once you get your full G license... Good thing I only got 34 more days left...
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

About time,I've seen the way you guys drive! But it's good advertising for you all so. Now people will slow down to see why the light is flashing and they'll take your name down and call you for an estimate!
  4. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

ya or draw thier attention so they drive into you... :eek:

I've had a old timer drive up 1/2 way up my trailer once... Tore the plastic piece off his car... I stode there and shook my head and laughed....