1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Only Six Months left

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Tony Bonventre, May 11, 2004.

1. Tony Bonventre

Tony Bonventre Sponsor

Now that winter is over, Its time to get ready for next year

2. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

Right on!! I am already getting my contracts ready for this coming year.

3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

its gonna be a long hot summer cant wait till it cold myself

4. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

I can't say that iam counting down the days until november, i enjoy doing my landscaping (my house only), i like the summer and the beach and baseball. However i will be sooooooo sick of the heat by september and be wishing for snow again.

5. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!

6. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

i am sick of heat already......when watching the weather channel, they were talking baout areas in montana gettng 12 - 18 inches of snow that day. i said outloud why can't that be happenin here and my mum goes are you crazy?

7. Tony Bonventre

Tony Bonventre Sponsor

Hey 85F150

Just think, When it is summer here it is winter in Austraila.

HMMMMMMMM.

8. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Does it snow in Ausie?:confused:

anthony tractor 4.jpg

9. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I see the apple blossoms pedals blow across the road and I think it's snow flurries. Come on winter, the poor plow's got grass growing up around it! Snow on TV'S get's me excited!

Last edited: May 16, 2004
  10. 66Construction

66Construction Senior Member

I don't know...I'm still trying to get last winter over with. I'm going to need all summer to fix the broken stuff , and get all the new toys ready. When it comes I'll be ready.
    Casey

11. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Last week up in Winipeg, Canada they got over a foot of snow. I think it was on Tuesday, not sure though.