1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Only in NH

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BigDave12768, Mar 22, 2009.

1. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

They are wana be Red necks up there.

2. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Needs running boards
  3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I think side pipes are more appropriate than running boards. That's obviously a classy ride.

Those look like 8 lug wheels, and that rearend looks pretty stout. All chained up, and you know that has at least one Lincoln Locker in it. Probably can move some serious snow.......
  4. Dubliner

Dubliner Senior Member

You're just jealous, I thought of doing that with a 1965 Corvette body I once had, put it on a blazer chassis and put a plow on it, and yes side pipes. LOL Then I traded the body for a restored 72 Chevelle Conv.
  5. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Its on a 74 F250 chassis. its for sale on CL for 1000
  6. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

ill tell you what, for a grand that thing would probally out push some s10 trucks.
  7. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Bahahahah my father was looking to buy another truck just for sitting around in the yard just incase one wasnt home to plow and we were on craigslist looking for F250's and i saw that... Thats wicked funny that you posted that.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

thats pretty much awesome
  9. tuna

tuna Senior Member

My friend Steve Daigle built that thing about 15 -18 years ago.He is a ford truck guru and know more about the old 73-79 ford trucks than anyone I have ever known,he has had a bunch of them and can fabricate anything.I actually rode in that thing when he first built it ,it was red and was a mint rust free 77 LTD II that he bought cheap and had some axles and drivetrain parts laying around so he decided to build the 4x4 car.It not a hack job he did a nice job on it and it drove very well.He has converted several 2wd trucks to 4wd and allways did a nice job on them.I`m glad to see it is still around I personally hate 4x4 cars I think they are silly but I gotta hand it to Steve he will build anything.