1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Only in New Jersey....H2 Plowing

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Doakster, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I wonder how long that hitch would hold up to real plowing...

3. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

for just his drive it seems to work fine..eh? i mean how much snow could they get in NJ haha

4. vegaman04

vegaman04 Senior Member

5. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

The first one is ok for his drive but the second one is great WOW.....:dizzy:

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

It handled the blizzard of 08:rolleyes: just fine. H2 and H3 are a waste of truck. Chevy piles so much weight on the suspension that they cann't carry a plow. No extra front axle capacity.

7. lumps

lumps Senior Member

The first one looks like one of those personal plows you can buy at Lowe's, haha.

I had actually thought up something like that second one, looks like I've been beat to market, doh!

8. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

That second one is just an H1 with a Hiniker C plow...wish he had some more videos of it plowing

9. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Wow...NEW JERSEY BLIZZARD OF 2008...I must have slept thru that one because I don't remember a blizzard last year!

10. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

Yeah I think it only lasted a couple of hours so it was probably pretty easy for you to sleep through it. :D

11. loudredram

loudredram Member

all that money for the house and the H2 andthey cant afford a real plow

12. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

The hitch is stronger than that plow is lol

the hitch is actually integrated in the frame. and is pretty strong, but so is the snosport:rolleyes: lol

PJ

13. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

i was gonna say the same thing. if thats a blizzard, then Hanna was a monsoon last night.

14. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

With that amount of snow...jersey was prob shut down for 3 days!:eek:

15. AHammen

AHammen Member

16. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

17. bike5200

bike5200 Senior Member
    from Ky

In the first, one did you see that shack in the back ground. I guess some one lives in that thing

18. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Theres a guy on LS who mows and plows out of his H2. :dizzy: :nono: :rolleyes: