1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Only 2 plows available for my truck?

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by PHS79, Jul 6, 2014.

1. PHS79

PHS79 Member

I just bought a 2000 Nissan Frontier crew cab 4X4, 3.3L/auto, with 105000 miles. I want to put a plow on it but so far I have only found 2 companys that make mounts for it, the Meyer Drive Pro 6'8" and Blizzard 680LT and 720LT. I have check the websites of Western, Boss, Hiniker, Snoway, Fisher, but none of them have mounts avalible. Does anyone know of an other companys that make a mount for my Frontier that I may have missed?

If I am stuck with just choosing between the Meyer DP 6'8" ($3950 installed) and Blizzard 680LT ($4600 installed) which one is the better unit? I don't know much about either brand as my dad always ran Western plows and the municipality I work for runs Hinikers on all their trucks.
  2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Lucky to find that for a 15 year old truck.
  3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Which ever dealer is closer and has better support