1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Online Shirt Printing

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by born2farm, Oct 8, 2009.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Well before the season starts, I would like to purchase a couple Safety Green sweatshirts. I would like to purchase online, but the only places I have found, you have to buy a minimum of 6. I dont really need that many, so does anyone know where I can order a couple. The design is simple. Just my name and number so no fancy logos to work about. If it comes down to it I might order six of them.

2. I can get them for you embroidered if you want and ship them to you. You pay the shipping.

I think sweatshirts are about $15.00 with my embroider. I get hoodies made for the winter for my plowing business. If you want a photo of my black hoodie let me know.

No minimum order with my guy either. Buy 1 or buy 1000 doesn't matter...

3. born2farm

If you could get me a picture that would be great. Either PM me or post it on here. Thanks

4. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

if you dont mind sending me the info or posting it but i would also like my logo on and if i can see a pic of yours......thanks

5. Ok let me grab my camera. Its in my shop in my motorcycle. Be back in a bit with photo.

6. fnltch

fnltch Junior Member

go to Good Times Manufacturing.com check it out they do great work with fast turn around times. Have artists to clean up designs also.

7. Dont mind the cat hair on the sweater... lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The material of their sweats are second to none. Very heavy and very warm.

I also have them do tee-shirts and golf shirts for my summer business.

8. born2farm

those look really nice. what kind of price would I be looking at for 2 Large Safety Green sweatshirts? All I want on them is on the back it would say.......SNOWPLOWING (in a arch if you know what I mean) and then my phone number underneath it (this would just be straight accross) Thanks very much, im going to check out a local print shop to see what there prices are today as well.

9. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

count me in

I'd like to speak to your guy myself. I need some tee shirts and the sweat shirts would be nice for the winter... www.iwcsealcoating.com

10. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Tried this link a couple of times many different ways. Can't find it. Can you get the correct link and post it please

11. Here is their phone number. Speak with Vivian

Chos Embroidery
    416-993-3990
    masksewing@hotmail.com

Be warned, they are asian and english skills are not the greatest. If you email them you MUST call them to let them know you emailed them and want a reply. They are the cheapest I have found.

I get my tees made for $8.00 each with embroidery included and hats I pay only $7.00 with embroidery included.

I hope this helps you guys.

12. mezavic

mezavic Junior Member

Seem like good quality... I will check them out if you don't mind! Are they based in CA?

Thanks,
    v

13. Yeah its a small family run business up the street from me. If they wont ship and you need help getting product just let me know and I will get the product to you. Just pay for the shipping.

14. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

I use a local shop. They charged me for the inital logo set up, but whatever I need now, I just go in there and they do it. I even put in a brick paver side walk for them. Won't get that from an online shop.

15. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

looking for a few hoodies from your embroider, pm me if you can get them for me.thanks

16. fnltch

fnltch Junior Member

soory link is goodtimesmfg.com sorry for the confussion

17. M.McDaniel

M.McDaniel Member

Customink.com is a great net source for shirts.

18. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

wow Customink.com is outrageous on prices! 15.27/ per embroidered thong!!! lol

19. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

Shirts came out great john, thanks for the hookup...

20. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

most companies wont mess with just one or two because of the cost and time to set up the screen printing. They have the same amount of set up work for one shirt or 1000. I would say just do the 6 deal. look at this way you could even give one or two away and still not have to buy new sweatshirts for a few years. Money well spent IMO