1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Online/Phone Ordering

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Bad Luck, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

I can't find the stuff anywhere near me. Tried a few times to call and order but get no answer. Who do I have to contact to order a couple of cans??

2. bigjoe871

bigjoe871 Senior Member

I'm with you...the order page just tells you what is available to order, doesnt let you order it.

I have to cross a bridge ($10 toll plus 18 miles away)) to get a can for $16 ... that brings the price to around $26/can if I just want a couple cans.

It's great stuff BUT NOT THAT GREAT

3. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Oh man, I need to make it easier for you guys or we are going to lose customers.
    First of all, forget about the online distributor we have on our website. We are going to have to replace him. If you'd like to order online, go to www.mowpart.com. They sell Fluid Film for $7.50 a can plus shipping, and are fast and reliable for shipping.

Believe me when I say we are on the verge of some big things, which means distribution should become quite a bit easier within the next year. You can check the dealer locator on our website for the closest dealer near you, or call your local John Deere ag dealer and see if they are carrying Fluid Film. We are in their system.

Please hang with us, guys. We are trying, I promise.

4. LDA

LDA Member

Dan, I just bought a gallon of the NAS and was wondering how much your bulk applicator was and where i could get one. THANKS!!!

5. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Dan, you rock. Thanks man. Believe me, I'm a customer for as long as I can get my hands on the stuff. Great product. I'll try the site you posted.

6. bigjoe871

bigjoe871 Senior Member

Hi Dan,

Love the Stuff too, just a PITA to get it at the moment.

FYI both links on your site (kayakfishingger.com and mowpart.com) do not work

7. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

PM me. Jerre

8. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Found a place about 20 miles away that had two cans left (John Deere Dealer) . I had to call 4 or 5 places before one of them even knew what I was talking about. My next order will be through mowpart.

Thanks Dan. :nod:

9. Boondox

Boondox Senior Member

Got impatient waiting for my sample so bought a can during a trip to the Big City 50 miles away. Unfortunately, all they had was the spray cans. If this stuff works as well as others claim those little cans would be very cost ineffective. Sure wish there was a way to get a gallon can and not get killed by shipping!

Pete

10. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

Guys, I ordered a case on Wednesday of last week. If you don't get the stuff in time, PM me and I will send you a can. Just return it when you find it or get your stuff.

I called the dealer listed on their site. They got back to me in a timely fashion.

11. Dano50

from CA

We sell the bulk applicator direct (including custom adaptor, reversible tip and guard) for $150.00 delivered.

You could also use any paint-type sprayer, such as a Wagner, to spray Fluid Film since Fluid Film is about the viscosity of paint in its bulk form. Just another option.

Thanks for all the great words concerning Fluid Film! I'm happy to see it is working so well for you guys.

Here is another link to mowpart.com. They are a fast, reliable and easy source to get Fluid Film.

12. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i think im gonna do an ebay store

13. Dano50

from CA

If you are having trouble finding Fluid Film, you could always PM Jerry Heyer. He sells Fluid Film from his shop and will ship to plowsite members.

14. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

Fluid film

Hello everyone
    I'm a online rep for fluid film. Just started this week Pm me and I will give you the info.

Thanks Frank

15. Dano50

from CA

16. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

fluid film

Thanks dan for posting our web site

Frank

17. mowpartrep_2

mowpartrep_2 Junior Member
    from Texas

18. mowpartrep_2

mowpartrep_2 Junior Member
    from Texas

Free Gallon of Fluid Film Special! Dec.12th thru 14th

This Special is for Plow Site members only! Check it out! Buy a case of 11.75 oz cans(12 cans) And Ill Give you a gallon of fluid film FREE! That's right! A FREE Gallon of Fluid Film when you buy 12 cans at reg price. ( $7.50). Simply ad 12 cans to your cart and type in PS FREE GALLON in the comments box of your order and we will ship it out fast while supplies last. If I run out I'll order more and get it out to you as fast as I can. So get your Fluid Film now. Don't wait this sale is for 3 days only.