1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Online Parts????

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by MercerUnlimited, Dec 8, 2008.

1. MercerUnlimited

MercerUnlimited Junior Member

What's the fastest way you Curtis owners have found to get parts? The only dealer I have here in Columbus has like a week or more wait on parts. Anyone know of a site on line where I can get parts for my Sno Pro 3000? Thanks....

2. gkm

gkm Senior Member

try e-bay curtis only sales trough dealers

3. bow2no1

bow2no1 Senior Member

i keep a watch on ebay. not much for curtis stuff.

4. stans1949

stans1949 Junior Member
    from MN

curtis parts

I am a Curtis dealer in east central MN, our shop has been selling and serviceing Curtis for about ten years. We have a large parts stock and can ship to your door. If you need any parts or information give us a call 320-629-6193, toll free 888-629-6193

5. bow2no1

bow2no1 Senior Member

got a web site?

6. stans1949

stans1949 Junior Member
    from MN

7. stans1949

stans1949 Junior Member
    from MN

8. MercerUnlimited

MercerUnlimited Junior Member

Thanks guys... Stans I'll email ya. Need to keep this local dealer honest. He's more of an accesories dealer and doesn't seem interested in plow stuff. And pretty much worthless when it comes to answering any questions about a Curtis. Thanks again. Plowsite Rocks.....

9. picknick15

picknick15 Junior Member

yeah ebay is were I find all my parts.

10. rancherman84

rancherman84 Senior Member

the curtis store will seel you anything you need.there is another post on here about it.