1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Online parts ???

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by MMcMann, Nov 22, 2007.

1. MMcMann

MMcMann Junior Member

After waiting nearly a month for my only local supplier for parts I am tired of hearing... "they will be here first thing Monday." Does anyone know where I can order some parts for my Arctic plow online? I haven't turned up much in my searching.
    Matt

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

What parts are you looking for?

4. MMcMann

MMcMann Junior Member

parts

The only Arctic specfic part I am actually looking for is a new cover for the pump solenoids. The hoses and relay I can get elsewhere but I have to get the cover from a dealer somewhere. I managed to drop something on the mount and cracked the cover. I don't want snow and rain getting in for the entire winter. THanks for the help so far! I will make some calls on Monday since I know when I call the local place they will say still not in yet@!
    Matt

5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

If you would like I can find out how much a cover would be here and mail it to you. It would most likely be more then you can find one for but I would look into it if you want.