1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

online parts????where

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by JAYINH, Jan 9, 2013.

1. JAYINH

JAYINH Member

anyone know where to get snopro3000 parts online? I caled curtis and they wont sell them" go to dealer"....well 2 outta 3 dealer i my area are a joke! customer service SUCKS and i perfer not to hand them my money, the third is 1.75 hrs. each way. hell at that timeline i could be in worchester at the plant!!

2. Kwing1120

Kwing1120 Member

there is a guy who puts a lot of curtis stuff on Ebay. he is in CT i think. what are you looking for? some other sites have curtis stuff too. Angelo's comes to mind. i think they have some things.

3. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Try discountplowparts.com. they seem to have a bunch of stuuf for everything

4. JAYINH

JAYINH Member

i found em, i emailed the guy on ebay and he got them for me. a couple bucks cheaper too

5. MoreSnowPlz

MoreSnowPlz Junior Member

Can you give me that guy's email address, i'm looking for a few things myself.

6. JAYINH

JAYINH Member

7. MoreSnowPlz

MoreSnowPlz Junior Member

Thanks....