1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Online Ebay purchase?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by dieseld, Nov 8, 2011.

1. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Where are you guys buying in aerosal cans? Anyone buy from agsupplydepot out of FL? Looks to be cheapest on Ebay.
  2. Dondo

Dondo Senior Member

I don't remember what I paid last time but I get mine from Mc Master Carr.
  3. OnTheFarm

OnTheFarm Member

I stopped buying Fluid Film from Ebayers. Nothing but bad experience. These guys buy closeout and leftover inventories from companies that go out of business, or have smoke and water damage. The boxes are never new, and the cans were beat up. There is a reason they sell it so cheap. They buy it cheap because it is not good enough or new enough to sell in a regular dealer. Now I order online just from the guys that Fluid Film lists as authorized dealers.
  4. OnTheFarm

OnTheFarm Member

Fluid Film on Ebay from Canada

Ahh.... now even the Canadiens are selling Fluid Film on Ebay. About time. Maybe this will bring the price down a bit. tymusic
  5. plowin-fire

plowin-fire Senior Member

6. OnTheFarm

OnTheFarm Member

Ya, I been buying from them too. Very cool guys to deal with and never a hassle. I have them ship my pails to a warehouse near the border and I go over to pick them up and clear customs myself. I stopped looking for the absolute rock bottom price on Fluid Film. Usually not worth the extra trouble. I like to deal with a store that appreciates my business. Last order Mike at Kellsport send me a couple nice Fluid Film caps. Sign up for the email discounts. They always have a coupon code for a discount.
  7. plowin-fire

plowin-fire Senior Member

Signed up for the email and havent gotten anything but order confirmations? how often do they do promos?
  8. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

shoplet.com has the best price i have found, it changes day to day on there site but somedays it is $6.50