1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Online dealers

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by WOODY367, Sep 29, 2008.

1. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Is there any online dealers with good prices for OE parts? I am looking for part# 99100451. I called 4 local places and got 4 different price. There was a $200 difference from the lowest to the highest.:confused: I am looking for a place that is pretty cheap with pricing. Its a replacement SS chute. If I could find one uded in good shape that would also work. Thanks

2. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

a replacement ss price is gonna be some big bucks... stainless went up alot, the only reason someone would have a low price on it would be they have an old stock and want to get rid of it

3. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

The place that has 3 in stock is the most expensive. the 2 that are the cheapest would have it in 2-3 days. There is a $200 difference between ordering and instock. Go figure

4. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

hmmm.... thats weird!
    idk

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

May instead of July price sheet??

6. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

that could be true too!

7. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

I have 1 quote me $520 and the other $716.81. I wish I could find a place that deals with used parts or find it cheaper. Wishfull thinking I guess.

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

A used chute is not common. Spreaders not much good with out one.

You could buy a mild steel one.

9. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Thats tue Basher, wonder how much cheaper it would be. But then they don't last long. Mine was tolen over the summer and never realized it. The place that quoted me $520 had to call me back because he had to call for the new prices.