1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

One year ago today

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by yancy, Dec 1, 2007.

1. yancy

yancy Senior Member

Some pictures form DEC 1 2006 IMG_1045.jpg

a car stuck on the curb across the street IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

2. zim bob

zim bob Member
    from MA

damn dawg thats some snow hopefully getting some tomorrow into monday they are saying we could get up to a foot. i think thats enought to plow. haha

3. yancy

yancy Senior Member

we had almost 10in over night when if my memory serves me correct they were calling for 3-5in. that much in one night is very rare in Macomb, IL. My boss said he had not seen that much snow in such a short amount of time in years they even closed down the university for the first time in 20 years 7 of their busses got stuck in 2 hours. would have been a great day to plow in my truck but it was sitting over an hour away:cry: but at least I got to plow for another guy.

4. zim bob

zim bob Member
    from MA

well the total went down here to about 4-8 inches now in my area. well lets hope all this snow keeps coming cuz i want to make some good money for the spring and for a new truck. and maybe a 1968 camaro SS that would be soo nice.

5. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

A year ago today we were all wondering when teh hell it was going to think about snowing.

We were still wondering the same thing 10 months ago.