1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

one truck how much is to much to push / salt

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by BobbyC, Nov 21, 2005.

1. BobbyC

BobbyC Junior Member

2002 f-250 w/8'2 Boss V / Snow ex 1075 swing away salt spreader how do you decide when you have accepted enough work for 1 truck?

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You have what i have resigned everything from last year plus i added two more lots all small to medium total 14 lots and 3 drivewaysall neighbors in and out 3-5 inches about 4-5 hrs depending on time of day.

3. BobbyC

BobbyC Junior Member

what are you calling small to medium

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

For me small is about 10 cars med. about 30-40 cars. i'am pickie as to what i want to plow most of my lots close by 6pm fri. reopen monday.so no hurry to get them done.Also what time the first car gets there is important to, not what time it opens for business. So if you can find places that open at differnt times you might be able to do more.