1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

One storm down and still looks good

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plowinzr2, Nov 11, 2012.

1. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

finally got a a change to get a picture of the truck and plow both clean at the same time. Enjoy

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck pplow is real clean aswell as the truck good luck this yr

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

She sure is cute.

4. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

i love it!!!! what size blade is that??

5. oldbluehairhemi

oldbluehairhemi Senior Member

man that truck is clean! so is the plow!

6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice looking truck !

7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice clean truck. The factory steel or aluminum rims would look a lot better than those wheels.

8. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

I like the Denali wheels on it! Very clean truck, very nice! Looking like it needs some timbrens or something up front...

Do you leave the edge on year round?

9. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Truck and plow look good and clean. Gotta get a vid of all the whelen strobes Thumbs Up

10. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

thanks for all the compliments guys, ive been going back and fourth about the denali wheels, i paid 150 for all 4 with the tires and they are in really good shape. ive put the stocks back on once or twice but i always end up with these back on. Im always looking for something else tho. Ill work on getting a video of the strobes asap it looks cool all lit up

11. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

I have NO idea what page its on (it is in this thread), but my last truck was a 98 like yours, but dark blue. It had newer chevy wheels on it (stock on the nbs trucks, aluminum) they looked GREAT on that truck, Im sure a set would be great on yours too! At least for the winter, those denali rims are so thickly chromed, leaks are almost a given when they start to corrode