1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

One-piece plug cover

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Easy, May 6, 2008.

1. Easy

Easy Senior Member

Anyone know where I can get the cover for the Curtis one-piece plug? ( For the truck side. )
    My local dealer says they are no longer made and are no longer available.
    Don

2. Easy

Easy Senior Member

Not even an answer from a Curtis Rep??????
    Don

3. Stan MI

Stan MI Member

Easy

I don't think there has been a Curtis rep here in quite some time. I called Curtis for the rep and got no response. I also posted a question on their web site and got no response.

I'm no help with the plug but you might try E-Bay, seems when ever I need one of those hard to find items I can usually at least get a lead there.

4. dbreault

dbreault Member

"Give a Rep a Break!"

Sorry don't check in as often as we should this time of year! ;)

Those covers are still available. It is unlikely that a dealer would have one in stock as we discontinued that style harness about four years ago.

Part # - 1TBP105 - Suggested List $9.00. Any Authorized Dealer should be able to get you one pretty quickly.

Thanks!

:waving:

5. Stan MI

Stan MI Member

Sorry about that !! I didn't realize there was still a rep here. This time of year or any other.