1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

One more wiring ??

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Banksy, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I just installed the passenger side head light harness (longer one, with one purple wire) and I spliced that purple wire into the turn signal wire.

I have the drivers side left to install, but it has two extra wires to be spliced in. One is purple and the other is a dark gray'ish color. I assume that I splice the purple into the turn signal wire again. But which one does the dark gray wire splice into? The parking light wire? I checked Fishers site and I think that's what it said, but the instructions gave so many variables and my Dodge doesn't have day time running lights. Help fast, I want to button this all up. Thanks!

Oh, by the way.. It's been snowing on me while I've been working on it, but it stopped now. Flurries, but still snow!
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  2. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

gray wire should be going to the park light :) - Nick
  3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Thanks. I hooked it up, but I appreciate the reasurance.